This position is responsible for repairing, adjusting and maintaining automotive service equipment at our customers’ locations.
- Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
- Repair and maintain operating condition of automotive service equipment.
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
- Record installation, repairs, and maintenance on customer work orders for invoice processing, as required by procedures.
- Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials as necessary.
- Demonstrate equipment function/features and operation to end-user/customer.
- Other duties will be assigned as needed
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Experience : One to two years related experience
- Computer Skills: Basic computer knowledge
- Certificates & Licenses: Must maintain, at least, a current Class C Texas Driver’s License