J.A.M. Distributing Co., Marine Division has been a physical supplier of marine fuel and lubricants since 1982. J.A.M. is perfectly positioned to be your “One Stop Shop” in western US Gulf. ISO 8217 – 2010 – ECA compliant MGO/DMA, ULSD and an extensive inventory of Mobil lubricants (conventional and synthetic).
We are strategically positioned in the ports of Houston, Galveston, Texas City, Beaumont, Port Arthur, Freeport, TX and Lake Charles, LA. Our clients include major shipping lines, dredging companies, offshore drilling & exploration, seismic, marine construction and the inland towing industry.
The J.A.M. team has the expertise to provide the maritime industry the finest in marine fuel, lubricants and other marine related services available today. J.A.M. is approved by the state of Texas as a registered collection site for used oil, bilge water, tank washing and other non-hazardous engine room slops. We also offer a full line of environmentally friendly hydraulic oils to meet all your needs and the new EPA VGP requirements.
Product and Services
- ISO 8217 – 2010 DMA – ECA compliant <0.10% Sulfur cap.
- ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel)
- TxLED (Texas Low Emissions Diesel)
- J.A.M. is one of the largest distributors in the world, with a large stock of lubricants, hydraulic fluids, gear oils, grease and Mobil synthetic lubricants.
- J.A.M. has the capability of handling up to 65 metric tons (20,000 gallons) of non-hazardous engine room slops, tank washing or used motor oil, via our barges.
- Up to 75 metric tons (20,000 gallons) capacity, delivered via barge.
24 Hour Dockside:
- Fuel, lubes, slop removal, domestic household garbage disposal and fresh water services in Galveston at the Halliburton Dock on Pelican Island, and in Houston at the McDonough Marine dock in Channelview, TX.
- Bolivar Roads
- Deer Park
- Texas City
- Port Bolivar
- Port Arthur
- Lake Charles
- Galveston/ Pelican Island