This position supports all aspects of J.A.M. Distributing’s Product Integrity and Quality Management System. This position is responsible for quality improvement efforts, such as developing and stewarding the quality program, training and coaching employees and facilitating change and continual improvement throughout the organization. The Product Integrity Lead shall diligently stay current on all international quality standards and the activities of the appropriate regulatory bodies. This position is also responsible for executing strategic plans, policies, and procedures at all levels so quality improvement efforts will meet or exceed internal and external customers’ needs and expectations.
- Product Integrity and Quality Management System
- Promote an infrastructure and culture necessary for a premier Quality Management System.
- Promote and support the corporate quality policy as well as the established corporate quality objectives.
- Support and drive the quality certification standards and promote the journey towards full alignment against those standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ExxonMobil DPIM)
- Initiate and implement quality improvement activities as appropriate to raise the level of compliance against the requirements of all relevant interested parties.
- Document procedures for process improvement, control, testing and inspection, as related to the quality of products and services.
- Conduct and support the implementation of training activities that support the QMS and established quality objectives.
- Manage metrics for monitoring system effectiveness and train operations personnel to make sound quality decisions based on the results of the metrics.
- Develop and implement quality requirements and standards with members of management and other relevant interested parties.
- Interact with relevant interested parties to identify opportunities to improve product and service quality.
- Oversee the reporting and tracking of all nonconformances.
- Responsible for the disposition, storage and ultimate release of all quarantined and rejected material.
- Perform root cause analysis and other problem solving activities to identify effective corrective actions and process improvements. Root cause analysis and corrective action activities may involve interaction with interested parties, such as suppliers and customers.
- Steward the calibration program for all J.A.M. Distributing facilities within the assigned territory.
- Responsible for the execution of internal and preparation for external quality audits.
- Responsible for the management and control of the Product Integrity Lab and all equipment designated for tests and controls.
- Responsible for the control and retention of all samples collected as a result of quality management system activities.
- Provide management team with timely reports regarding quality-related issues, trends and the overall health of the quality management system.
- Demonstrate and facilitate open and honest communication with all departments and with employees at all levels of the company. Communicate regularly with the mangers of the departments on appropriate quality subjects and matters.
- Passionately support the Vision, Mission and Guiding Principles of J.A.M. and lead by example.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Four to Ten years related experience.
- Experience and knowledge in the area of quality management systems (e.g. ISO 9001)