This position supports all aspects of J.A.M. Distributing’s Operations Team, focused on safety, product integrity, warehouse operations, truck utilization and driver efficiencies. This position is responsible for identifying and leading projects that directly impact J.A.M. Distributing’s operational performance.
- Under the guidance of the VP Operations, actively leads and supports safety, product integrity and operational efficiency goals, initiatives and engagement.
- Drives operations KPIs, performance dashboards and analysis.
- Seeks opportunities to leverage technology to improve Operations.
- Identifies constraints for operations and recommends actions to clear the path.
- Engages Sales, Finance, Customer Service and Supply Chain/Inventory Control to improve overall operations and service.
- Develops and maintains relationships within Brenntag North America and other Brenntag Regional Operating Companies to share best practices, ideas and opportunities.
- Passionately support the Vision, Mission and Guiding Principles of J.A.M. and lead by example.
- Demonstrate and facilitate open and honest communication with the department and with employees at all levels of the compan Communicate regularly within the department on appropriate matters. Communicate with peer managers across the company.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex technical solutions in an understandable and meaningful wa
- Ability to effectively facilitate a team.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong process improvement foundation.
- Ability to work effectively in a self-directed environment to achieve company goal
- Excellent time-management skill
- Very strong computer skills, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM system
- Ability to convey passion and technical expertise when presenting J.A. products and services.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from a nationally recognized and accredited university.
- Preference may be given to candidates with an advanced degree from a nationally recognized and accredited university.