This position participates in all aspects of material handling for the night warehouse operation. Under the guidance of the warehouse team leader, this role is responsible for moving, transferring, loading and unloading all packaged goods.This position reports directly to the Night Operations Manager and is responsible for meeting the warehouse goals established by JAM and the Warehouse Manager. This position is expected to operate within the core values of J.A.M. that include safety, product integrity and customer satisfaction.
- Load packaged products for customer delivery that commonly include:
- Small cased goods (lifting 12-15lbs)
- Large cased goods (lifting up to 60lbs)
- 5 gallon pails (lifting up to 40lbs)
- 55 gallon drums (tilting/rolling onto pallets for forklift/pallet jack)
- IBC bulk containers (forklift/pallet jack)
- Unload packaged and palletized goods from inbound purchase orders and put away in correct bin locations.
- Load and unload warehouse transfers.
- PO management application
- Experience and knowledge working within a warehouse environment
- Forklift certification
- Basic math skills
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Basic computer skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School GED