Compiles data from bill of ladings and supporting documents to verify accuracy of billing data and to ensure receipt of items ordered, using calculator and computer: Compares invoices against purchase orders and shipping and receiving documents to verify receipt of items ordered. Processes in ACE and BUS.
- Organize, separate and prepare paperwork for invoicing. Audit quantities, products, pricing and invoice accurately.
- Create file upload to Exxon Mobil invoices daily/manually enter invoices unable to upload.
- Enter Service Requests in ACE for invoices lacking PO’s, release numbers, are over PO Limits or any other discrepancies.
- Sort and Mail invoices.
- Communicate with customers with issues that may arise. Provide POD’s when requested.
- Communicate with Customer Service and Management with questions on pricing.
- Communicate with Dispatch when missing paperwork or incomplete paperwork received.
- Provide support to other locations/departments using specific job experience knowledge.
- Responsible for verifying that other locations/departments have turned in the appropriate paperwork.
- Must be flexible so that support can be provided to other locations/departments as absences arise and duties are transferred.
- Must be able to share responsibilities between other individuals in department so that reports may be completed monthly.
- Must be able to run and manage end of month reports.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Ability to meet month end goals and available to work during month end close.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks on time under multitasking situations.
- A flexible attitude, excellent time management, and proven organization skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
Education and Experience
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- 1 plus years of experience preferred
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.