This position will support the J.A.M. Equipment division with inside parts sales, service parts orders, project billing and general administrative tasks.
- Create purchase orders in Visual Supplier and place order with vendor
- Update work orders with PO information
- Work closely with customers, technicians, administrative and operations team
- Generate invoices for delivered parts accurately and on a timely basis
- Assist Operations with tracking purchase orders and any functions deemed necessary
- Assist/Contact customers purchasing parts
- Assist with project billing
- Proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions
- Register lifts
- Back up other Admin roles or other duties as needed
- Excellent computer skills & proficiency with data entry, MS Word, Excel, database and other software/ applications highly desired.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced spreadsheet skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Education: High School Graduate required; minimum two years of college preferred
- Experience: 1 – 3 plus years of experience in Accounts Receivables; operations experience preferred
- Computer Skills:Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, previous use of accounting system