This position participates in all aspects of material handling including bulk, packaged goods, commodity components and supplies related to the distribution operations. Under the guidance of the Warehouse Manager, this role is responsible for identifying and communicating issues, opportunities, and solutions regarding inventory accuracy while unloading products. This position reports directly to Warehouse Manager. This position is expected to operate and promote the core values of J.A.M. Distributing that include safety, product integrity and customer satisfaction.
- Perform bulk lubricant and fuel unloading from tanker truck to bulk
- Perform bulk lubricant and fuel Pre-loading from bulk storage to designated truck
- Must be able to move equipment in place to be loaded and pre-loaded.
- Provide verification support (Spotting) to personnel during loading, offloading or packaging
- Maintain quality samples daily, this entails gathering and verifying samples before segregating them to their correct line of
- Maintain work areas and support general housekeeping
- Support all safety and quality guidelines as prescribed by company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as
- Perform container preparation, including quality checks, labeling and
- Pull stock products for customer orders to be loaded onto delivery trucks, according to order pick
- Unload packaged products from trailers and transfer to proper storage
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School GED
- Experience and knowledge working within a warehouse environment
- Forklift certification and COL preferred
- Basic math skills
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Basic computer skills