This position is responsible for the installation, repair, adjustment and maintenance of fuel equipment, including the Fuel Master systems.
- Study blueprints and manufacturers’ manuals to determine correct installation and operation of Fuel Equipment.
- Install and operate fuel equipment to verify the accuracy and completion of the May require use of bucket truck lift, scissor lift, forklift and/or man lift.
- Operate newly installed equipment to verify the adequacy of
- Installation may require plumbing, piping, wiring and mechanical assembly of
- Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery
- Repair and maintain operating condition of fuel
- Disassemble equipment to remove parts and make
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or
- Observe and test the operation of equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts,
- Analyze test results, equipment error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment
- Enter codes and instructions to program computer-controlled
- Record installation, repairs, and maintenance on customer work orders for invoice processing, as required by
- Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials as
- Demonstrate equipment function/features and operation to end-user/customer.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- General knowledge of hand tools
- Pipe-fitting knowledge
- Impeccable attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Able to analyze system errors on monitors for equipment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- At least 3 years industry related experience, preference will be given to candidate with fuel systems experience.