Provides sales support & coordination for the Sales and Marketing organization. Effectively communicates with internal and external partners to ensure J.A.M. sales organization is operating efficiently, and resolves issues
• Provide gap analysis on a project basis to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the J.A.M. sales organization.
• Performs advanced clerical and statistical reporting for sales and management on a daily basis.
• Prepares quotes, contracts, and RFP/ RFI responses for potential customers.
• Develop sales operations policies and procedures in coordination with regional managers and VP.
• Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
• Maintaining up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends, and government regulations.
• Become an integral participant in the analysis, evaluation, development, design, coordination and vision of the sales management team.
• Participate as coordinator and/or gate-keeper of projects involving multi departmental personnel and resources.
• Works with internal and external partners to review, recommend and provides options in collaboration with stakeholder
• Prepares materials and collateral for sales presentations
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
• Ability to complete assigned tasks on time under multitasking situations.
• A flexible attitude, excellent time management, and proven organization skills with the ability to prioritize.
• Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
• Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree (four year college or technical school): Preferred; will consider relevant work experience in place of degree.
• 1 plus years of experience
• Computer Skills: Highly proficient user of MS office with strong emphasis in Excel and Outlook